Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snow

We have had lots of snow lately. THis past week the kids only went last fri and it was late start. Now if that won't mess up a schedule I don't know what will. We canceled Young Women . No snow plows and ice and snow but it's all gone now. We are all back to normal this week I hope. I go with Brandon tomarrow to get his suits and shoes for his mission. He is not excited about this part.
Hyrum has joined our ward choir and it's fun to have someone to go with. the girls used to go but not for this past year. He is a tennor. Julie your mail box is full again. I spent time this weekend on pics and they didn't go through. I love reading all your blogs lets keep this up. I'm trying to get the nerve to paint my living room. I have all the paint and can't quite start. I need Ticee or anyone. Autumn had her 17th Birthday and got a rat. It was the only thing she wanted. Brandon is going through the temple this Fri. I wish we had some family. Heather is starting Drivers ed which is out of school at nights for a mere $300 and 7 weeks, at nights on tues and thurs. well I need to go to bed love you all

2 comments:

ticee said...

I made it to your blog! I saw all the crazy weather on the news, and I'm glad you survived. I can't beleive that Heather is taking drivers ed. That means that half your kids can drive. That is crazy to me!

Unknown said...

Hurray DiAnn blogged. I cant believe Brandon is getting so close to going on a his mission. I want to fly up on Friday to go through the temple with him. Too bad real life has to get in the way. My class is doing a school assembly on Friday.

Congrats to Autumn for her birthday and to Heather for taking driver's ed. I am so glad Hyrum likes to go sing with you. You are a great mom.