Thursday, January 4, 2007

DiAnn in January

Well only two holidays have passed sence I blogged. We had a great Christmas. I love Christmas. Randy took off 2 extra days. We've been trying to get the things needed for Brandon's visa. We went to get a letter of good report from the police and Brandon was served a warrent for failing to appear in court. Big scary mess but it all worked our OK. There is another Brandon Reese here and he/s in trouble and hasn't surfaced for a while. But things are working out. It was harder than I thought it would be to get back in to the swing of early morning semenary and making lunches. It is a little hard for Brandon to be home because he is used to doing his own thing and he has to report and read scriptures with us and eat what & when we eat and sleep when we do but it will be OK. I am trying to make Brandon an apron for the temple. He is getting ready to go through. I have learned a lot. I think Jan would be a good one for this project but I am learning.enough for now.love you all

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog. You need to keep this one. I like the name and it is easy to get to. I am so glad things worked out for Brandon. I am also impressed with your bravery taking on a sewing project. I never sew. I don't even feel guilty about that either. Later

ticee said...

I can't believe Brandon is going on a mission. When did he get so old? And good for you for taking on a sewing project. I'm sure you will do it great! And I love it when you blog, so I can keep track of your life!