Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Brandon is there

Brandon is in Argentina. We all got to talk on the phone with him on Monday except Autumn. He didn't sound scared a bit; just excited to go and learn and teach. He really enjoyed the MTC and said he learned so much. He said it was amazing how much you can learn with the Holy Ghost. He likes his companion but has a new one by now. I assume his Spanish will pick up because his mission president is Argentine and he heard the elders there are 90% native. Oh fun.
Autumn's choir I think 15 of them sang the national anthum at the Portland Beavers baseball game last thurs. Randy took everyone except Hyrum and I to watch the game. We were on a field trip to Astoria. They did a great job and josh got a baseball from the scorekeeper guy. We should go again.
We are anxious for school to be out. THis time of year goes by slowly. We have concerts and plays and all kinds of carnival things to go to. Life is great. Love you all

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm so excited for Brandon. His emails sound so cool. He is getting more spiritual every moment. It's gonna be great being down there, learning things and all. Talking to different people every day. Wow.

Congrats to Autumn. How cool to sing at a baseball game. Enjoy the school mom. Summer is coming.

Unknown said...

I am so impressed with Brandon. His emails are so fun to read. His growth is really obvious. When Kaber emails I will send them around also.

I was tired of school May 1st. I cant imagine going into June.